Treating Customers Fairly
Treating Customers Fairly
Cocoon Vehicles Ltd has been fully committed to providing customers with an excellent level of service and treating customers fairly has been at the core of our business philosophy, for many, many years. Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is one of the cornerstone principles laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority. This guiding principle is sub-divided into six key elements which dictate the way in which we deal with our customers in terms of communication, expectations, level of service and the products and services we offer.
The six guiding principle elements are:-
- Consumers are confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market place are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their needs and circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit claims or make a complaint.
In practical terms we adhere to the above principles by:
- Listening to our customers to understand their needs.
- Offering only market products which are appropriately targeted, clear, and unambiguous and highlight the risks and conditions as well as the key features and benefits.
- Ensuring Customers understand any risks associated with products and services.
- Ensuring services are delivered to customers openly, with clarity and transparency and do not contain hidden conditions or complex definitions.
- When, in the event of providing advice, that the advice given takes into account the customers needs and circumstances.
- the customer’s privacy seriously and ensuring that members of staff are trained to follow the rules in relation to data protection and to keep customers details secure and confidential.
- Taking complaints seriously and dealing with them promptly, learning from them and modifying operations and processes where necessary.
What our customers are saying
“Cocoon Vehicles Ltd Derby really have looked after me with regards to vehicle hire. I find their prices highly competitive, well within my company’s budget, which allow me to take receipt of a brand new, high end, luxury sports model car of my choice every six months. They’re a professional and approachable team, I deal with Paul Stone (Managing Sales Director), Gordon, Rhys and Katie are all friendly and being able to address the team by name is refreshing. Having dealt with most of the car hire firms in Derby who quite frankly offer basic model cars at high prices with very often hidden charges that they fail to inform you of. That along with their ‘over promise under deliver’ attitude in most cases left me feeling unsure of vehicle hire altogether. However, with Paul and the team I’ve always felt valued. Well done guys.“
Get a Callback
Leave your details and we will call you back within 24 hour to find you the best possible short term lease.