Treating Customers Fairly
Treating Customers Fairly
Cocoon Vehicles Ltd has been fully committed to providing customers with an excellent level of service and treating customers fairly has been at the core of our business philosophy, for many, many years. Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is one of the cornerstone principles laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority. This guiding principle is sub-divided into six key elements which dictate the way in which we deal with our customers in terms of communication, expectations, level of service and the products and services we offer.
The six guiding principle elements are:-
- Consumers are confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market place are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their needs and circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit claims or make a complaint.
In practical terms we adhere to the above principles by:
- Listening to our customers to understand their needs.
- Offering only market products which are appropriately targeted, clear, and unambiguous and highlight the risks and conditions as well as the key features and benefits.
- Ensuring Customers understand any risks associated with products and services.
- Ensuring services are delivered to customers openly, with clarity and transparency and do not contain hidden conditions or complex definitions.
- When, in the event of providing advice, that the advice given takes into account the customers needs and circumstances.
- the customer’s privacy seriously and ensuring that members of staff are trained to follow the rules in relation to data protection and to keep customers details secure and confidential.
- Taking complaints seriously and dealing with them promptly, learning from them and modifying operations and processes where necessary.
What our customers are saying
We have been clients of Cocoon for just over 2 years.. we discovered them online at a time in our lives when historical credit problems were still stopping us from moving on with our lives.. we desperately needed to change our car, we had a good level of income, but because our credit file at the time was less than perfect, we were hitting brick walls at every corner…
After speaking to Paul ( one of the Directors) we were assured that they could help.. and boy did they…..
Within 2 weeks of our initial chat we were driving a brand spanking new Audi A3…. the monthly price (although slightly higher than mainstream lenders) was affordable to us and it literally changed things for us – someone had taken a chance on us – just what we needed……
We then went on to have 2 more cars from them.. a VW Golf and An Audi Q3 – both brand new… by keeping up the payments and being reliable clients, we managed to rebuild our credit ratings
Now after just over 2 years and 3 cars later Paul has managed to secure us mainstream finance directly with Mercedes and we have just taken delivery of a Mercedes GLC over a 3 year deal – at mainstream lender prices too….
We cannot fault Cocoon and all the staff there for their impeccable service along with their belief and trust in us…. it came at a time when almost nobody would even look at us, let alone take a chance with us…. If you are having credit problems and need a car, there is nobody that we would recommend more than Cocoon….
Paul and Donna Gardner
Get a Callback
Leave your details and we will call you back within 1 hour to find you the best possible short term lease.