Most popular short-term car leases for July 2020
Its been another busy month here at Cocoon, with a huge increase in Short-term van leases for a wide variety of businesses including care homes. But the car side of the short-term leasing has had some fantastic figures, lets have a look at our most popular deals for July 2020.
Top Trending Short-Term Offers
- Audi Q5 50 TFSI e Quattro Black Edition 5dr S Tronic – Available on Flexi-rental, Car Subscription and fixed contracts, there has been a real demand for an SUV Plugin-Hybrid (PHEV) and here it is!
- BMW X5 30d M Sport 5dr Auto – The last BMW X5 was secured this morning, but we’ve got more in the pipleine, so watch this space.
- Land Rover Discovery Sport R-Dynamic HSE – These popular 7 seater SUV’s are available in both Petrol and Diesel and the spec is impressive.
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque – Another popular Land Rover model, especially since its recent update. Available on Subscription Service, Flexi-rental and Fixed Contracts
- Mercedes A180 AMG Line Executive – Just behind the BMW 1 Series the Mercedes A Class is a fantastic hatchback with lots of tech.
- Mercedes GLC Estate GLC 300 AMG Line – Another facelift model, the GLC SUV is extremely popular with most customers opting for the petrol version over the diesel.
- Mercedes GLC Coupe GLC 300 AMG Line – For those who don’t want the boxy look of the SUV< the Coupe has its curvy looks down to the tee. Last few left now.
- Seat Leon 1.0 TSi SE Dynamic – This really well priced Seat Leon is available at a great price on Car Subscription and Flexi-rental, we also have a small number available on fixed short-term contracts.
- Audi Q3 Estate 35 TFSI S Line 5dr S Tronic – This SUV has really had a boost this month and we’ve still got a few left on Car Subscription and Flexi-rental.
Other Requests for July
In the vehicle requests we have had a lot of enquiries on Short-Term for Volvo’s, as it stands at the moment, we will not be seeing any Volvo’s until at least September, this includes the XC60 and the XC90 models.
We’ve had a lot of requests for the Tesla Model 3 again, with many companies wanting to trial the Model 3 up to September before fully committing.
Volkswagen Golf’s have had a boost recently with the Mk8’s showing on fixed short-term contracts for the first time. We also still have a number of GTi and Golf R’s available to elect customers.
Long-Term Car Leasing Offers
Our Find a Car Lease service has had a record number of requests and our team is dedicated to finding you the best car leasing deal over 24 to 36 months. Give it a try and see how we can help you.
Short-Term Cars that haven’t reached the Top 9
We’ve had a number of other vehicles go out in July so far, but they haven’t quite made the Top 9, these include the following:
Last Months Results
Want to find out what was popular in June, click the following link: Top Trending Cars for June