Top Trending Short-Term Cars | August 2020
Despite the Covid-19 situation, August has turned out to be the busiest on record since Cocoon Vehicles was incorporated in 2007. We’ve had so many cars go out to a high number of customers, lets have a look at our most popular cars.
Top Trending Short-Term Cars
- VW Golf GTi – Available currently only on Flexi-rent and Car Subscription, we still have a handful of the current shape GTi’s left available, we are excited that the new Mk8. VW Golf is arriving very soon!
- Renault Clio – We love the Clio and who doesn’t these cars have been extremely popular this month due to the headline rates.
- Mercedes-Benz A Class – We’ve had so many Mercedes A Class’ go out this month and they’ve all been heading north for some reason. Keep your eyes peeled for the Cocoon window stickers!
- Audi Q5 – We’ve had the plugin hybrid (PHEV) version of the Audi Q5 in stock this month, these have been extremely popular on 6 month car leases.
- BMW X1 – Another popular crossover vehicle has been the X1, these vehicles have been heading down to London mainly on flexi-rent and car subscriptions.
- BMW X5 – Popular to the point of SOLD OUT – These vehicles will make a reappearance in September/October, so if you’d like one, call us and get your name on the reserve list.
- BMW X3 – The X3 has been popular on both 12-month car lease and car subscription, we’ve even had a few Expat’s jump into them.
- Audi Q7 – The Audi Q7 has been another popular flexi-rent vehicle in both the diesel and the plugin-hybrid models.
- Mercedes GLC SUV – Our customers are loving this refreshed Mercedes GLC SUV which we’ve currently got available on all of our short-term fixed and flexible options.
Find a Car Lease Deal Service
We’ve also had some really good feedback from our Find a Car Lease service, where we effectively shop the car leasing market to find you the best deal.
We’ve got no less than 12 different funders avaliable to us including Leaseplan, Arval and Lex Autolease, as well as the manufacturer backed companies such as Alphabet, Daimler and VWFS.
Try us today for a free no obligation quote: Find a Car Lease
If you’d like to see what short-term cars were trending in July, please click the following link: Top Trending Cars fo July
If you would like more information on any of our short-term leasing solutions, please call the team on 01332 290173, complete the online form below or use the following links: