We’ve had a busy few weeks since the Covid-19 lockdown relaxations and its been extremely busy on the order/delivery front with our drivers chomping at the bit, to get cars out for us.
Our stock levels are changing fast but we still have lots of cars available on our short term car lease options and our flexi-rent & car subscription services.
We thought we’d compile a list of our most popular vehicles from the last few weeks to see if it tempts you to sign up with us here at Cocoon Vehicles.
Top Trending Short Term Deals
- BMW X1 sDrive 18i Sport 5dr Step Auto – Available on flexi-rent, car subscription and fixed contracts, we even have a special deal on a few of these that we can’t advertise due to manufacturer restrictions.
- Audi Q7 50 TDI Quattro Black Edition – An extremely popular car, especially with the larger families who need a few ISOFIX points. We’re down to our last 2 as of today, but we’re hoping to add more on soon and the plugin-hybrid model.
- BMW 3 Series Tourer 320i M Sport – These are currently on Special Offer and we’re down to our last few, we’re hoping to add more on over the next couple of weeks but at the moment the manufacturers have gone dark on us.
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque – We’ve got both the Petrol and the Diesel versions of these and since our blog post on Evoque vs. Discovery Sport, a few more clients have signed up for this fabulous car.
- Mercedes A Class A180 AMG Line Executive – A great car for the sales rep’s, great on fuel and lots of tech. We’ve got over 30 available in-stock in both manual and automatic versions.
- Mercedes GLC Coupe – We’ve just received notification that we’ve got a few more 220d AMG Line’s available which are extremely popular after another blog post on the Mercedes GLC Coupe.
- Ford Transit Custom – Not exactly a van, but very popular on a 12 month van lease. Reliable and some nice kit included.
- Seat Leon Hatchback – Apart from more or less being a VW Golf, with a Seat badge, these cars are getting lots of enquiries, especially as we have ran out of VW Golf’s for the time being.
- BMW 330e Plugin-Hybrid – The most popular car over the last few weeks and mainly by company car drivers. BMW have really hit the nail on the head with this popular car and the fact that its now a PHEV, even more so. Read more about the BMW 330e on one of our blog posts.
Other popular requests
We’ve also had some other requests that due to dealers and manufacturers closing during the government lockdown that as yet, we haven’t had news of. These include the popular Volvo XC60 and XC90’s.
We’ve also now ran out of the Mercedes EQC’s and the Tesla Model 3’s are only available from September/October, but only if you pre-order today.
Long Term Car Leases
Long Term Car Leasing enquiries is on the up and thanks to our Find a Car Lease Service, more and more people are letting us do the hard work and find you the best car lease deals in the market place.
With no less than 12 different funders on top of the manufacturer backed schemes, we’re pretty confident we can pair you up with the right deal.
Cars that haven’t reached the Top 10
We’ve had a number of other vehicles go out but haven’t quite reached the top 10 above, these include the Peugeot 3008 and the Kia Picanto.
Keep an eye out on our website for up to date vehicles, we’re trying to only advertise the cars that we know are readily available and showing pre-order next to those cars that aren’t quire ready to go out.
If you need any further information on any of our products and services from Cocoon Vehicles, then please complete the online form below or contact the team on 01332 290173.