Short Term Car Leasing
We offer 2 types of Short Term Car Lease here at Cocoon Vehicles: Short Term Car Leasing; usually 5 to 12 months and Car Subscriptions; also known as Flexi-rent.
Use our quick links to get to the section you need:
- – Short Term Car Leasing
- – Car Subscriptions, rolling 28 Days Car Lease and Flexi-rent
- – Short Term Car Leasing Explained
- – Who is Short Term Car Leasing for?
- – Benefits of Short Term Car Leasing
- – New Business Start-ups and Non-Status
- – Short Term Car Leasing with Cocoon
Short Term Car Lease
Short Term Car Leases are usually fixed contract and are offered on 5, 6, 7, 9 or 12 month contracts. They cannot be extended or reduced in length without penalties. Manufacturers dictate the length of the contract and maintenance is optional.
Most vehicles are brand new or pre-registered, with delivery mileage and can be delivered within 10-14 days, sometimes sooner.
Click here to see our latest Fixed offers: Short Term Car Lease
Car Subscriptions, rolling 28 Day Car Lease and Flexi-rent
Flexible is the key word here, a product similar to Flexible Car Leasing – Take the vehicle for 28 days or more and unlock discounts when you commit to 90 days or more. Hand the car back without penalties or upgrade/downgrade as you need.
Most vehicles on the Flexi-rent programme are available in-Stock and ready for next day delivery (when a credit line is in place). Expat and Overseas visitors are welcome. Most vehicles come with maintenance so all you need to do is fuel and insure.
We offer the 3 month car lease with our best possible prices on a flexible arrangement, if you can commit to 6, 9 or 12 months take a look at the Short Term Car Lease; 6-12 month options.
Click here to see our latest Flexi offers: Flexible Car Leasing
Short Term Car Leasing Explained
Depending which programme you choose on short term car leasing, depends on how we explain the differences.
With flexi-rent its just like taking a daily rental hire car for a longer term, but not paying the hire charges. With our fixed contracts its just like regular leasing but over a shorter time. We also offer 28 day car leasing which is renewable month by month to provide you true flexibility.
Using a cheap short term car lease can work out much better value than traditional daily rental, especially if you are a business or corporate with a fleet policy.
Who is Short Term Leasing For?
Short Term Car Leases suit a variety of needs for both individuals or businesses, such as:
- – New Start Employees on probation periods
- – Expats or Overseas visitors who require a vehicle for a set length
- – Seasonal trends or projects in the work place
- – Employee incentives, they do better, they get a better car.
- – People who get bored with their cars quickly
- – Long term holidays in the UK, we even do Meet and Greets
- – Salary Sacrifice Schemes or Cash Equivalent instead of a company car
The list really does go on…
Benefits of Short Term Car Leasing
There are lots of reasons to consider short term car leasing, here is why you should consider signing up:
- – Much cheaper than daily rental over the same period
– No long term commitments, especially with the flexible option
- – Update your vehicle as often as you want
- – Delivery next day on flexible and when a credit line is in place
- – Free Delivery in England and Wales
- – Convertible for the summer, SUV for the winter
- – New or Nearly New Cars
Its extremely popular for vehicles that are needed for 90 days or more, as that’s where the discounts come into play. You’ve also got a lot more reliability than running an old banger for 6 months.
New Business Start-ups and Non-Status
If you’re a new start business, getting traditional contract hire and leases is difficult. But we can utilise our short term programmes to help you get started. You may have negative shareholder funds or have a parent company overseas, either way we are here to help with Short Term Car Leasing.
We also offer a programme for Non-Status customers, you can find out more on the relevant page by clicking the highlighted link: Non-Status
Short Term Car Leasing with Cocoon
All of the vehicles include National Roadside Assistance and Manufacturers Warranty. Maintenance is included which also has the provision for Tyres, based on wear and tear – Unless specified on the listing.
The Short Term Car Lease contracts are ideal for companies who want to take on temporary staff or during probation periods, or even individuals who receive a monthly car allowance.
For more information on Short Term Car Lease or a quotation, please call the team on 01332 290173.