VW Polo’s on Car Subscription and Short-Term Car Leases
The Volkswagen Polo is a popular small hatchback and has been around since 1975. The VW Polo is now in its sixth generation and its come a long way.
The Polo comes with a range of engines including the 1.0 litre 3 cylinder engine right up to the 200 ps TSI engine found in the GTi derivative. You can also get the Polo with a Manual or the fantastic dual clutch automatic gearbox.
At the moment we’ve got the fantastic VW Polo 2.0 TSI GTI 5dr DSG available on our flexible car subscriptions or flexi-rental programs, this car has a great specification but the trump card really is the engine mated with the DSG gearbox.
Find out more about the VW Polo GTi on a Car Subscription
Short-Term Car Leases
We’ve also got a range of VW Polo’s on 6 month car lease contracts, these include the 1.0 TSI 95 Match and the 1.0 TSI 95 R Line 5dr. These are popular vehicles, especially with NHS Workers.
Find out more at: VW Polo Short-Term
3 things we love about the VW Polo
We love to list the things we love about certain cars, but the VW Polo really is worth shouting about, here are the top 3 things we love:
- The best of a good bunch, with its competition being the Renault Clio (Which we love), Ford Fiesta, Peugeot 208 and the Vauxhall Corsa, we say that the VW Polo pips them all to the post just for its good looks, the model sits well on the road and always seems to be paired with a good pair of shoes (wheels).
- Tech on board the VW Polo is really on par with its bigger brother, the VW Golf. With most models having Apple CarPlay, you now no longer need to opt for an expensive Sat Nav system and you can choose to use your preferred app such as Apple Maps, Google Maps or even Waze,
- Dual Clutch Gear Box in this small hatchback is amazing, small cars really haven’t traditionally come with automatic gearboxes, but the trend is shifting. Ideal to have for when sitting in traffic on the daily commute.
What things do you love about the VW Polo? We’d love to hear from you!
VW Polo Long Term Car Leasing Deals
Maybe you don’t want the VW Polo on a short-term car lease. Its not an issue, we’ve got our popular Find a Car Lease service where we do the hard work for you. We use a panel of no less than 12 funders as well as manufacturer based funders to find you the best car lease deal.
Find out more here: Find a Car Lease
Get in touch
If you’d like more information on the VW Polo on a short-term or long-term car lease deal, then please call the team on 01332 290173 or use the Online Form below.
VW Polo Facts
- In February 2010 Volkswagen produced its 11,111,111th Polo Worldwide
- In 2010, 45,000 VW Polo’s were sold in the UK
- The first VW Polo was a rebadged Audi 50
- Between 2000 and 2012 6,206,763 units were sold worldwide.
- VW Polo Boot Space in the Sixth Generation is a staggering 351 litres.